These directions are for driving from Grand Forks, ND heading north towards Manitoba via I-29
Our camp is approximately 3 hour's drive north of Winnipeg on Hwy. #6.
- Once you cross into Canada, I-29 becomes Hwy. 75, and stay on, right into Winnipeg. Just as you get into Winnipeg, you will see an underpass with a sign on it saying 100 West, Brandon Exit 94B.
- Take this exit onto the by-pass and stay on it till you get to Hwy. #6 and turn left at the lights.
- About 2 1/2 hours north of Winnipeg, you'll get to St. Martin Junction. This is the intersection of Hwy. #6 and Road #513. Turn right here.
- Follow #513 through the town of Gypsumville and follow it as it turns right past the school. The road will switch from pavement to gravel shortly.
- Travel 14 miles down the now gravel road, which is still #513. You'll come to a big white sign that says "Benson's Big Rock Camp" and below it our sign "Bear Track Outfitters". Turn right here and you are 1 mile from our big white cabin and your hunt with Bear Track Outfitters.
View Larger Map