We provide transportation to and from Winnipeg for our flying in guests, as well, transportation to and from bait sites.
Your equipment list should include:
- Bow, Rifle, Muzzleloader or Crossbow
- Mosquito head net and Therma-cell
- Scent Loc or camo clothing
- Hunting boots, rubber boots, running shoes (camp wear)
- Rain Gear
- Warm clothes (suitable to freezing)
- Orange vest and cap (fall hunters only)
- Flashlight/spare batteries
- Seat cushion for treestand
- Safety belt or harness (Must be worn while in a stand)
- Fishing rod and tackle or bowfishing equipment (optional)
- Waterproof optics
- Pull up cord for your bow or rifle
Include in your gear, your own personal toiletries along with towel and face cloth.
- Hunter Safety Certificate
- Correspondence with your outfitter
- Your copy of the Guest Registration (for smooth border entry)
- Firearm registration ready to be signed at the border office
- If you have any special munchies or beverages you prefer include or call us to purchase for you
We accommodate our guests with 4 person guest cabins outfitted with hot showers, flush toilets and fridge. We stock your fridge with waters and provide you with a coffee maker, coffee, sugar and cream, for the early risers. Cabins are heated for those cool evenings and Air Condtioned for those hot late spring days. Socializing and meals served in our larger cabin.
If laundry facilities are needed for drying hunting clothes, see Jeannine.